What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Natural- although some blends are great.
What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Squeeky acrylic. Yuk. Don’t like cotton unless it’s blended. I love soft. Soft,soft;)
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I love needle rolls- my SIL makes beautiful ones- that I keep most of my needles in.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced 3 years..? Probably: Intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes
5. What’s your favorite scent? Lavendar, vanilla- vanilla/berry
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Dark chocolate……yum.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? Scrapbook- spin- mostly- I knit;)
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) Contemporary Christian, usually- with some U2- Coldplay, etc- huge audio-book listener. Have Ipod- will listen;)
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand? Jewel tones- Fuschias- Purples blues black- chocolate brown. Not a fan of orange yellow or green.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? Married- 3 sons- from 5-17 2 cats and a bad beagle.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? Scarves- yes, hats- no, mittens yes- ponchos- NO.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Lace. But have been on a sweater kick lately. Somewhat cowl, Central Park Hoodie, and now Something Red.
13. What are you knitting right now? Just finished Central Park Hoodie- and working on “Something Red” from Knit n Tonic/ The Garter Belt.
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yep;)
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Rt needle for the project. Mostly like wood- Lantern Moon- my favorite;) but have the Knit Picks options- and like them as well as Addi Turbos.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? Yep.
17. How old is your oldest UFO? Not sure… I like to look forward – not back;)
18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas and Easter
19. Is there anything that you collect? antique/vintage choc molds… esp flowers- rabbits.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I have Interweave knits- would like spin-off. I’d like to try quivit.
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn? stranded knitting…. everything!
22. Are you a sock knitter? Yes;) What are your foot measurements? wear a 6 1/2-7
23. When is your birthday? 8/31