Prowling Panda Pounces into Preschoolers Pull-up…kind of;)

This is a ridiculous post. Be forewarned.

Noah changed his “pull-up”- looked at the contents- then happily exclaimed:

“Look, Mommy! I Pooped a Panda! “

I looked and, why, yes- it DID resemble a Panda. Vaguely.

(BTW this did lead into yet another conversation about big boys who can recognize panda’s in their poo, should certainly be using the potty)

pandapoo

In answer to your questions, in advance:

1) No, I did not photograph, said “poo”. (My DH’s first question)

2) Yes, I make him change his own pull-up. He’s plenty big enough.

3) Yes, I’ve read countless potty training books, and have tried everything 😉

PS does anyone have an inside line on what colleges accept students in “pull-ups” ‘Cause I’m starting to wonder……

Knitting update will be posted later;)

6 thoughts on “Prowling Panda Pounces into Preschoolers Pull-up…kind of;)

1. rincaro says:

Do you have something you can tie to success?

At almost 3, my son was not trained. But the preschool would not take him unless he was. So we drove to the school, sat in the parking lot and I told he could not go to school unless he went potty all the time. He never had another single accident.

2. hippieange83 says:

Have you tried smacking him on the nose with a newspaper?

3. Mama -E says:

ok… my cowboy is in the throws of PT right now… they have to know when they need to go …. not just what the poop looks like.
    BTW… at our house…. my cowboy says he makes a BIG ELEPHANT poop when he goes! LOL

4. KayMac says:

HANG IN THERE TRACEY!

5. Joni says:

That’s hilarious!

I will fully admit, I trained my son to always poop in the potty by giving him chocolate every time he did. From the first time we started that, he never messed his pants again. After a couple months, he accepted that he didn’t have to have the chocolate anymore, and that was that.

Now, he still pees in his pants when he feels like it–we’re working on that. (For a kid that was in acute kidney failure a year ago, though, I’m just glad he can pee!)

6. Becky says:

oh the memories of potty training… special seats and chairs cherios, froot loops, stickers…